Slo-Poke GrubMasterTM The Insert Jig
- Available in 1/16, 1/8 and 1/4 oz.
- Price for 1/16 oz 2-pack $2.41, 6-Pack $6.55
- Price for 1/8 oz 2-pack $2.63, 6-Pack $7.14
- Price for 1/4 oz 2-pack $2.85, 6-Pack $7.76
- Designed to Fit Inside Grubs, Tubes & Spiders
- Ideal For Light Line & Finesse Presentations
- Horizontal Slow Fall Swimming Action
- Create Your Own Custom Colors
- More Control & Feel Than Carolina Rigs
- Excels in Weeds, Wood & Rocks
- Excellent of Saltwater Snook, Pompano and Sea Trout
- VMC® 4/0 Wide Gap Performance Hook
- Read The Grubmaster article by Gary Nault
- WARNING: California’s Proposition 65
FEATURES: Excellent horizontal slow fall, swimming action ,
weight centered design. The Slo-Poke GrubMaster JigTM sinks horizontally, in a natural orientation, not head first like conventional lead head jigs. The unique Slo-Poke
GrubMaster is an "insert jig" it fits snuggly inside
both 3 in. and 5 in. Kalin Grubs and 4 in. tubes. The GrubMaster is designed to enhance the color of plastics with Create-A-BaitTM. The Create-A-Bait concept is an exciting new look in jig and grub color combinations. The placement of a uniquely colored GrubMaster, inside a transparent plastic body, allows the jighead to shine through and provide background color. This phenomenon, Create-A-Bait can either subtly enhance or completely transform the color of plastics. Color combinations are limited only to the imagination. Now the innovative angler can match the hatch by creating a limitless number of custom color patterns by simply mixing and matching jigheads and plastic tails. A Create-A-Bait Color Chart has been developed to illustrate a variety of basic baitfish patterns that can be created by mixing and matching Grub and jighead colors.
Provides more control and feel than Carolina rigs and excels in weeds, wood and rocks. All jigs feature VMC® 4/0 Wide Gap Performance hooks.
Average Customer Rating
|Number of Raters: 1|
Reviewer: Mark CA 01/16/2006
started using the Grubmaster for smallmouth bass a couple of years ago. When the jig bite is on there is no better jig. I have just found a better use for the Grubmaster, it works great for prespawn bass. I have not seen another jig that can give the same action. During prespawn I love the 1/16 oz. size in purple or black.