- #2 size willow blade (1.0625 inch long) & #8 Mustad Performance Hook $2.99
- #2 1/2 size willow blade (1.25 inch Long) & #4 Mustad hook $3.45
- # 3 1/2 size willow blade (1.625 inch Long)  Mustad hook $3.45
The Trout WillospoonTM Jigging and Rigging Spoon System is a unique new approach to fishing, employing a variety of presentations including vertical jigging, casting, open water drifting, bobber rigs, wind tip-ups, bottom bouncers and 3-way swivel rigs.
The Trout WillospoonTM swims and falls slower than conventional jigging spoons and has a tantalizing wobble that triggers strikes from tough to catch fish.
|2 1/2 size Willow Willospoon|
|3 1/2 size Walley Willospoon|
- 3-way Rigs: Willospoons will produce a tantalizing flutter in river currents behind a short lead (18" to 24"). Tip with a live minnow or just a minnow head to produce maximum action. Use on a dead rod when anchored or back troll or slip with the river current.
- Bottom Bouncers: Excellent River Rig. Willospoons run clean or with live bait make a super triggering rig when used behind bottom bouncers. Willospoons can be trolled or drifted slower than spinners yet produce the flash & vibration needed to trigger even the most finicky Trout.
- Floats: Willospoons will flutter under floats with the natural up & down motion of the waves. Substituting bait hooks or small jigs with Willospoons adds fish attracting flash & vibration. Slip float rigs & Willospoons tipped with leeches or minnows are an irresistible Trout presentation.
- Ultra-Light Jigging: Use Willospoons for ultra-light jigging techniques. Willospoons fall much slower than conventional spoons and jigs & produce a tantalizing slow flutter and fall presentation.
Average Customer Rating
|Number of Raters: 1|
Reviewer: DAVID OH 02/02/2009
THIS IS AN EXCELLANT SPOON FOR WALLEYE. THIS IS ALL I USED ON LAST YEARS FLY-IN TRIP IN ONTARIO AND IT OUTFISHED OTHER LURE 3 TO 1. WE TROLLED THE WEED LINES IN 7-8 FT USING WILLOWSPOONS TIPPED WITH A SMALL PC OF NIGHT CRAWLER AND A SPLIT SHOT 18" AHEAD OF THE SPOON.