Bait Rigs is out of the office and will resume shipping on Monday March 27th.
|Jake Romanack had a chance to field test the new Slo-Poke LS on Grand Traverse Bay. The stand-up and long shank design works well with a wealth of soft plastics.|
- Price $29.98 a $39.00 value
- Includes 20 jigs in five colors, in 8 ea 1/8 oz, 8 ea 1/4 oz & 4 ea 3/8 oz sizes.
- New Swim Bait design with standup head and 60 degree forward eye.
- For Smallmouth and Largemouth Bass
- Designed to fit a wide variety of 4" & 5" Jerk Shad Style minnow baits.
- Features a Long Shank 4/0 Mustad® Ultra-Point® Black Nickel Hook.
- Double keeper System, Hold Plastics Securely.
- Perfect for Alabama Rigs
- Swimmer & Standup Head
- Contents include, Plano Box, Instructions and Fishing Tips
- WARNING: California’s Proposition 65
One of a kind, must have, unique new Swim Bait Jig kit for the avid Bass Fisherman. This jig kit features the Slo-Poke LS, a UNIQUE, NEW JIG DESIGN for Smallmouth and Largemouth Bass presentations using the popular 4"& 5" Power® Minnows, Flukes, Shads and other slender bodied plastic baits. The Slo-Poke LS Jig features a Mustad Ultra-Point 4/0 Long Shank black nickel performance hook, 60 degree forward eye and stand up, swimmer head design.
Kit includes: 20 jigs in 8 ea 1/8 oz, 8 ea 1/4 oz & 4 ea 3/8 in 5 popular Bass colors, instructions and diagrams in a Plano utility box. Kit box measures 6 ½” x 3 ½” x 1”. A quality product, MADE IN AMERICA.
Twitch, jig and swim the bait in a steady or stutter retrieve. Long pause to allow jig to drop. Jig will stand up if allowed to sink to the bottom.