Bait Rigs is out of the office and will resume shipping on Monday March 27th.
On Sale - 25% off
- Price – 19.99
- Weight – 2.3 oz - Length – 6.8”
- Type – Sinking with Glide Action
- Hook Size: 1/0
- Works great as a Mullet Runner in shallow saltwater
- Small Rattles
Made from solid, high-impact plastic favored for its wood-like characteristics, Bait Rigs “The Stealth” is a slow-sinking jerkbait. With this musky fishing lure, you get the hookset reliability of a hard bait with the teasing action of a soft bait. A side-to-side, "walk-the-dog" action, combined with a slight rolling of the bait at the end of each glide, makes for an incredible presentation with tantalizing side flash. This side flash is key in persuading muskies to attack the lure. Work the The Glider fast or slow. When trolled, the lure displays a lazy, "S-shaped" action. Individually weighted and hand painted, The Stealth features 3D eyes, triple stainless-steel split rings, and multiple applications of non-toxic paint including 2 clear coats. Whether you're an experienced angler or a beginner, the The Stealth is one of the easiest Lipless crankbaits to use on the market.
- Solid, high-impact plastic
- Weighted at the pivot point, individually weighted and tuned
- Hand painted and finished with high-gloss epoxy
- 3D eyes with counter-sunk prism
- Wide, side-to-side, "walk-the-dog" action
- Durable, stainless steel hardware