Slo-Poke Jig 1/16 oz.
|Glow Firetiger & Purple Tiger Jigs||
Glow night photo
- New Strontium Based Glow-In-Color Finishes.
- Hook Strength is 30% Greater and Requires 2-1/2 Times Less Penetration Force.
- 1/16 oz with #1 Hook
- Price 2-pack $2.65, 6-Pack $7.20, 10-Pack $11.77 & 20-Pack $22.86.
- (For 1/8 Slo-Poke Jigs click here)
- (For Weedless Slo-Poke Jigs "Weedmaster Jigs" click here)
- (For 1/32 Slo-Poke Crappie Jigs click here)
- (For 1/4 Slo-Poke Jigs click here)
- WARNING: California’s Proposition 65
View Slo-Poke Jig Testimonials
|Slo-Poke Jig Sizes|
|1/16 oz Slo-Poke||1/8 oz Slo-Poke||1/4 oz Slo-Poke|
The tournament winning Slo-Poke Jig® now features all new strontium based Glow-In-Color finishes. These brighter, longer lasting glow colors actually Glow-In-Color. Glow-In-Color Slo-Pokes are available in (10) colors including an exciting new Puple Tiger & Firetiger pattern. Glow-In-Color Slo-Pokes are ideal for night bites, low light and dark water presentations.
Slo-Poke Jigs with Mustad® Wide Gap Hooks hooks are 30% stronger and require 2-1/2 times less penetration force than conventional jig hooks. The new improved weight-centered head design of the Slo-Poke Jig® exhibits a more standup posture for better bottom walking presentations. Additionally, the improved design allows a more open gap for better hook sets.
The Slo-Poke Jig® with its weight-centered design sinks slowly and horizontally, instead of plunging nose first to the bottom like a weight-forward round ball jig. The weight-centered Slo-Poke Jig® has a unique neutral buoyancy effect that allows finicky fish to more easily take the bait.
The Slo-Poke Jig® is weedless and snag resistant. Unlike weight forward jigs that dive head first and wedge themselves into structure, the bullet shaped Slo-Poke keeps its head up and hook covered enabling it to penetrate heavy fish holding structure.
The Slo-Poke Jig® has a unique natural swimming action all its own that imparts a tantalizing wobble as it drops, unlike weight-forward jigs that have no inherent action.
The weight-centered Slo-Poke Jig® promotes positive hook sets by sinking with its hook and body in a horizontal position as opposed to weight-forward round ball jigs that plunge head first with their hook in a vertical position.
The Slo-Poke Jig® is versatile and offers a multitude of different setups heretofore impossible with conventional weight-forward jigs.
The Slo-Poke Jig® is available in sizes 1/32, 1/16, 1/8, and 1/4.For Slo-Poke Press Release Information
- Walleye, Bass, Pike,Catfish & Lake Trout
- The original Slo-Poke Jig series 1/16, 1/8 & 1/4 oz
- Crappie, Panfish & Trout
- The original Slo-Poke Crappie Jig series 1/64 oz.