Bait Rigs is out of the office and will resume shipping on Monday March 27th.
Slo-Poke Wide-Gap Panfish 3/64 oz Jig
- Price for 3/64oz with #4 hook 2-Pack $2.64, 6-Pack $7.21 & 20-Pack $22.86
- Heavier 3/64oz Profile, Larger #4 Wide Gap Mustad Hook
- Glow-in-colors, 3 hour duration
- Excellent for Slab Crappies, Jumbo Perch, Finesse Walleye, Smallmouth & White Bass
- Use With Live Bait & Soft Plastics
- Handles 1" to 2" Gulp & PowerBait Bodies
- Skinny in Weeds & Wood
- Slow Fall Design
- WARNING: California’s Proposition 65
The Slo-Poke Wide-Gap Panfish Jig is the newest member of the popular Slo-Poke family. It's the perfect in-between size jig, featuring a wide-gap #4 Mustad hook that produces solid hook sets on Slab Crappies, hard mouthed jumbo Perch and other large Panfish. The Slo-Poke Wide-Gap also makes an excellent finesse jig, for smaller presentations to Walleye and Smallmouth Bass.
The Slo-Poke Wide-Gap Panfish Jig can be rigged with larger offerings of live bait and plastics than traditional panfish jigs.
It's the perfect jig for the 1" to 2" PowerBait and Gulp series baits, that tend to over-power traditional panfish jigs.
The Slo-Poke Wide-Gap Panfish Jig is a weight centered body that falls slowly and horizontally, not head first, making it the perfect Slow-Fall jig that is skinny in the weeds and stays in the strike zone longer. This phenomenon also produces a more natural swimming action, making it easier for fish to inhale the bait.
The Slo-Poke Wide-Gap Panfish Jig is available in 3/64oz in (9) colors, including Glow-in-the-dark 2-tones, that glow in “color” for periods up to 3 hours on a single charge.