Panfish Cobra JigTM
- Price - 2 Pack $2.52, 6 Pack $6.85 & 20 Pack $21.77.
- Recommended by In-Fisherman Magazine
- Kahle Style, Offset Big Gap Hook - Little Jig, Big-Bite
- Unique, Self-Hooking Circle Action
- Hooks and Holds on Light Bites, Fish Won't Spit the Hook
- Perfect for Grubs, Spikes, Worms and Crappie Minnows
- Excellent Ice Fishing Jig
- Approximate weights, small to large: #14 = 1/60 oz., #12 = 1/50 oz. & #10 = 1/32 oz.
- (For the New #20 Might Mouse Panfish Cobra Jigs Click Here)
- WARNING: California’s Proposition 65
|All Panfish Cobra Jig Sizes||Panfish Corba Rigging||Kabob Style Rigging|
|This monster 10 1/4" Bluegill was taken on the Madison chain by Joe Puccio on a #14 Panfish Cobra using the "Kabob" style rigging. The big Gill was released after the photo was taken.
Equipment: 7' Light or Medium Light Action rod, spinning reel with 6lb test Fireline Crystal & most important is the invisible 12" 4# Flouocarbon leader that is tied direct to the jig. Bait: Live bait or Gulp, always rig grubs and spikes "Kabob" style.
|14.5 inch Perch|
14.5" Perch caught through the Ice on the Bait Rigs Panfish Cobra Jig by John Stutz. John tipped the jig with a plastic spike.
The Panfish Cobra Jig is the perfect year-around Crappie and Panfish jig for grubs, spikes, worms and Crappie minnows. At last, a high performance Panfish Jig.
The Panfish Cobra Jig gives big hook performance from a very tiny jig. Panfish Cobra's hook and hold like no other small jig. Cobra's feature a unique Mustad©, Kahle Offset Hook and all new super glow-in-dark Colors, that glow in color for 3 hours. Available in (4) sizes. A must have jig for the serious angler.
Quote from Jeff Simpson for In-Fisherman.
"I used Bait Rigs Panfish Cobra Jig last season and rarely missed due to the Mustad offset hook featured on the jig-one of the Best for consistently hooking fish."
Quote from Mark Romanack with Fishing 411.
"Cold Spring tactics payoff for monster Bluegills. Think small as fish are cold and prefer smaller offerings. I use a #14 Panfish Cobra tipped with one wax worm rigged "kabob" style. This presentation is both small and compact, forcing light biting Gills to move up on the bait, resulting in better hookups." - Ice Fishing Quote "As winter drags on bluegill get tougher and tougher to catch. Patience, changing bait often, working fish you can see on the sonar and concentrating efforts early and late in the day are the best ways to ice quality fish when others have given up hope."