Buy 1 Get $1.00 off all Additional Shad Swimbaits
- Available in 1/2, 3/4 & 1 oz sizes with 5/0 Big Bite Nickel Plated Mustad® Ultra-Point® Hook
- Price $9.49 each Buy 1 get $1.00 off every additional Shadtail Swimbaits
- Versatile rigging, swim'n or dying Shad
- Available in Nine custom Muskie Shad colors
- Super bait in weeds & wood
Esox Cobra Shadtails in the dying shad presentation is a great trigger bait when used on neutral fish or under cold front conditions. Cobra Tails will often trigger strikes when other baits are not producing, making them an excellent throw back bait behind follows from Bucktails, Jerk Baits and Tandem Spinners.
|We Recommend A Wire Leader in front of the Cobra Jig to prevent bite offs. Remember, any leader that can be cut with a knife can be bit off by the teeth of a Muskie or Pike. Hand tie wire directly to the Cobra Jig.|
|7-Strand||40-60 #||8" - 10"||
Figure 8 or Overhand
|Soild Strand||30-45 #||8"- 10"||Haywire Twist|
- BITE DETECTION: Do not expect hard strikes when using jigs. Muskie and pike will typically inhale jigs. This type of bite feels like a LIGHT TICK and the hook should be SET IMMEDIATELY after the tick is felt.
- PRESENTATION: Jigs and plastics are ideal presentations in Spring and Fall, cold fronts, or as substitutes for live bait. Jigs will penetrate heavy cover, making them ideal in weed and wood.
Average Customer Rating
|Number of Raters: 1|
Unreal bait for pike musky’s and even worked on big bass